Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE striking and fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Keep your eye on the ball


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to follow threw the shot because it will then go further


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to keep my eye in the ball more often because then i might not be dropping as often

The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because there was so much going on and it was so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment