Monday 20 March 2017

Writing

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)

I have been especially focussing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

One of the leadership traits of an effective leader is Goal focused. An example of a goal focused person is Cristiano Ronaldo because he is determined to score a goal against Lionel Messi. In my my role it is important to be Goal Focused because If were not we might get side tracked about other stuff and get nothing done. The way I am going to show this in my role is to only do one goal at a time and go in a quiet place so I don't get distracted. But as well as being Goal Focused you will need to be Trust Worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment